Test Welcome

Latest Discussions

  • Profile Picture

    Inheritance Impact

    Posted in: All Member Forum

    ​​Good morning, I have a client whose grandmother passed away back in November.  The grandmother willed her home to my client's parents (who currently occupy the home as a primary residence).  The parents - who are experiencing some financial difficulty ...

  • Posted in: All Member Forum

    You may need to get a 2848 power of attorney to contact the IRS. You could then could contact the IRS (if they were open) and get that determination. If you were enrolled, you could also use the IRS' TDS system to see if a trans action code 093 application ...

  • Posted in: All Member Forum

    This is a good question. I am wondering the same thing. ------------------------------ Selena Fogg CPA Selena Fogg CPAs Bushland TX (806)290-0850 ------------------------------

Most Active Members